Come join the Huntsville SRE Chapter for our monthly meeting on Monday, May 11th 2015.
The meeting will be held on Redstone Arsenal at Building 5400 Room A215. The business meeting will begin at 11:30 followed by a technical presentation at 12:00.
The technical presentation will be Part 2 on the topic of Reliability Growth, by Mark Sims.
If you work off-site to Redstone Arsenal and have questions about getting access to the post or to Bldg 5400, please let me know.
Come join the Huntsville SRE Chapter for our monthly meeting!
The meeting will be held on Redstone Arsenal at Building 5400 Room R113.The business meeting will begin at 11:30 followed by a technical presentation at 12:00.
Come enjoy a presentation by Mark Sims on the topic of Reliability Growth.
SRE Huntsville Chapter Members,
Please join me Tuesday, 10 March, for our monthly meeting. We have a couple of big items to address during our business meeting, then you’ll hear a presentation on “Compound Conservatism” following the business meeting.
The following is the agenda for the regular meeting of the Huntsville Chapter of the Society of Reliability Engineers:
11:00-11:05 Minutes of the last meeting read and voted on
11:05-11:10 Treasurer’s Report read
11:10-11:30 Old and New Business
• Bylaws amendments vote for approval (Please cast your vote as we need a majority vote to update our bylaws.)
• Candidates for the Election of Officers at the March meeting (Please let me know if you’re interested in having your name on the ballot)
11:30-11:50 Presentation by Jon Tegtmeier “Compound Conservatism”
See you there!
Mary Ann Brothers SRE
Huntsville Chapter President
To SRE Huntsville Chapter Members:
1. This post is addressed to the SRE Huntsville Chapter Membership. This email vote ballot is being sent to the SRE Huntsville Chapter membership to give each member an opportunity to vote on the proposed bylaws changes as recommended by our bylaws committee, and amendments of the bylaws, per chapter bylaws paragraph 11, require a majority vote of current members. If you are not able to attend the monthly meeting on Tuesday, 10 March, you may cast your email vote via the process outlined below.
3. The SRE Bylaws document is online at http://srehuntsville.com/huntsville-sre-business/ (the last document in the list: “Chapter Bylaws and Standing Rules Draft (3 FEB 2015)”) for your review. The main changes are the additional proposed paragraphs 10.1.1, 10.1.2, 10.1.3, and the associated proposed mod to the Executive Board standing rule on the last page.
4. The rules of this email vote are the same as at any official meeting.
5. The deadline for your vote receipt is noon 9 March 2015.
6. Vote Format:
MEMBER NAME: __________________________________________
Mary Ann Brothers, President
SRE Huntsville Chapter